For more than fifty years, Germany has lend a helping hand to the people of Sri Lanka.
Official development cooperation-projects laid the foundation in the 1950s. But as Germans
started to travel to Sri Lanka in growing numbers, hundreds of private projects contributed to
an impressive network of cooperation – and friendship.
Browse our map and discover hundreds of examples of German-Srilankan partnership.
Projects in Vengalacheddikulam, Vavuniya District, Northern ProvinceReturn to Map
- Bakery Outlet Machinery
- Flour Mill and Machinery
- Freshwater Pond Culture
- Improvement of District Secreatary Building
- Multi Functional Community Centre Illupakkulam
- Oil Mill - Ground Nut
- Paddy Seed Cleaning Machine
- Pappad and Ulundu Flour Mill and Machinery
- Renovation of Chettikulam Hospital
- Renovation of Ponds amd Open Dug Wells
- Rice Mill
- Sales Outlet Mills and Bakery