For more than fifty years, Germany has lend a helping hand to the people of Sri Lanka.
Official development cooperation-projects laid the foundation in the 1950s. But as Germans
started to travel to Sri Lanka in growing numbers, hundreds of private projects contributed to
an impressive network of cooperation – and friendship.
Browse our map and discover hundreds of examples of German-Srilankan partnership.
Projects in Koslanda, Haldummulla Division, Badulla District, Uva ProvinceReturn to Map
- Boys Home "Hill Top"
- Boys Home / Heavens Door
- Children's Home Mahagedara
- Forestry Land (Widow Land - I and II)
- Mother Child House I - Bawani
- Mother Child House II - Up Temple Land
- Mother Child House III -Bridge House
- Mother Child House IV -Amurdawalli
- Mother Child House V -Shiran
- Mother Child House VI -Dome Land
- Nature Reserve/ LS II
- Poonagala House - Kasun
- Principal house
- Traditional Classroom