For more than fifty years, Germany has lend a helping hand to the people of Sri Lanka.
Official development cooperation-projects laid the foundation in the 1950s. But as Germans
started to travel to Sri Lanka in growing numbers, hundreds of private projects contributed to
an impressive network of cooperation – and friendship.
Browse our map and discover hundreds of examples of German-Srilankan partnership.
20 HousesReturn to Map
- Location : Kataluwa, Galle District, Southern Province
- Year of implementation : 2006
- Project Cost : 150,000.00 €
- Donor : Norddeutsche Affinerie AG
- Implementing Organisation : Verein zur Förderung bedürftiger Sri Lankanischer Schulkinder