For more than fifty years, Germany has lend a helping hand to the people of Sri Lanka.
Official development cooperation-projects laid the foundation in the 1950s. But as Germans
started to travel to Sri Lanka in growing numbers, hundreds of private projects contributed to
an impressive network of cooperation – and friendship.
Browse our map and discover hundreds of examples of German-Srilankan partnership.
SchoolReturn to Map
- Location : Galle, Galle District, Southern Province
- Year of implementation : 2005
- Project Cost : 505,000.00 €
- Donor : Tsunami-Direkthilfe e.V.
- German Red Cross local chapter Bonn e.V.
- Lions Club Bad Homburg
- St. Lukes Episcopal Church
- Oregon USA; Kurcentrum Rheinenfelden
- Partner Organisation : Anula Devi Balika Vidyalaya