For more than fifty years, Germany has lend a helping hand to the people of Sri Lanka.
Official development cooperation-projects laid the foundation in the 1950s. But as Germans
started to travel to Sri Lanka in growing numbers, hundreds of private projects contributed to
an impressive network of cooperation – and friendship.
Browse our map and discover hundreds of examples of German-Srilankan partnership.
Technical Training Center and Boarding School for GirlsReturn to Map
- Location : Nochchiyagama, Anuradhapura District, North Central Province
- Year of implementation : 2004
- Project Cost : 930,100.00 €
- Donor : Government of Germany
- Implementing Organisation : Don Bosco Jugend Dritte Welt e.V.