For more than fifty years, Germany has lend a helping hand to the people of Sri Lanka.
Official development cooperation-projects laid the foundation in the 1950s. But as Germans
started to travel to Sri Lanka in growing numbers, hundreds of private projects contributed to
an impressive network of cooperation – and friendship.
Browse our map and discover hundreds of examples of German-Srilankan partnership.
School Buildings for Islamabad Muslim VidyalayamReturn to Map
- Location : Kalmunai, Ampara District, Eastern Province
- Year of implementation : 2007
- Project Cost : 1,000,000.00 €
- Donor : Cities of Regensburg and Halberstadt
- Implementing Organisation : Malteser International - Sri Lanka